By J. W. Martin
Materials technological know-how and engineering is worried with the connection among the homes and constitution of fabrics. during this context "structure" can be outlined at the atomic scale relating to crystalline fabrics, at the molecular scale (in the case of polymers, for example), or at the microscopic scale. each one of those definitions has been utilized in making the current collection of articles.
* Brings jointly articles from the Encyclopedia of fabrics: technological know-how & Technology that concentrate on the constitution of fabrics on the atomic, molecular and microscopic degrees, plus contemporary updates
* each article has been commissioned and written via an across the world well-known professional and offers a concise assessment of a specific point of the sphere
* wide bibliographies, cross-referencing and indexes advisor the consumer to the main suitable studying within the fundamental literature
Read or Download Concise Encyclopedia of the Structure of Materials PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Quantity IV (2005) covers training, characterization of colloids, balance and interplay among pairs of debris, and in targeted platforms, their rheology and dynamics. This quantity includes chapters written, or co-authored via J. Lyklema and edited contributions through A. P. Philipse, H. P.
This is often the fourth variation of a longtime textbook of chemical thermodynamics utilized by college and technical students of chemistry and chemical engineering. The textual content covers an identical floor as past variants, providing the final conception of chemical equilibrium, together with its statistical improvement, and illustrating its many functions within the laboratory and undefined.
Advent to Computational Chemistry third variation presents a accomplished account of the basic ideas underlying assorted computational equipment. absolutely revised and up to date all through to mirror vital strategy advancements and enhancements given that e-book of the former variation, this well timed replace comprises the subsequent major revisions and new themes: * Polarizable strength fields* Tight-binding DFT* extra huge DFT functionals, excited states and time established molecular houses* speeded up Molecular Dynamics tools* Tensor decomposition equipment* Cluster research* decreased scaling and lowered prefactor tools
A finished review of present empirical valence bond (EVB) thought and functions, probably the most robust instruments for learning chemical procedures within the condensed part and in enzymes. Discusses the appliance of EVB versions to a huge variety of molecular structures of chemical and organic curiosity, together with response dynamics, layout of synthetic catalysts, and the research of advanced organic difficulties Edited by way of a emerging megastar within the box of computational enzymology Foreword through Nobel laureate Arieh Warshel, who first constructed the EVB procedure
- Elementary Methods of Molecular Quantum Mechanics
- Biomolecular Films: Design, Function, and Applications: Design, Function and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- An Introduction to Chemoinformatics
- Advances in Atmospheric Chemistry: 1 (Advances in Chemistry of the Contemporary Atmosphere)
Additional resources for Concise Encyclopedia of the Structure of Materials
Concise Encyclopedia of the Structure of Materials by J. W. Martin