By Kazuyoshi Tanaka,S. Iijima
- Updated dialogue of homes, constitution, and morphology of organic and versatile digital functions aids basic wisdom discovery
- Innovative parallel specialize in nanotubes and graphene lets you research from the successes and screw ups of, respectively, mature and emergent accomplice study disciplines
- High-quality figures and tables on actual and mathematical purposes expertly summarize key info – crucial if you would like fast, severely proper data
Read or Download Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Quantity IV (2005) covers coaching, characterization of colloids, balance and interplay among pairs of debris, and in centred structures, their rheology and dynamics. This quantity includes chapters written, or co-authored through J. Lyklema and edited contributions through A. P. Philipse, H. P.
This is often the fourth variation of a longtime textbook of chemical thermodynamics utilized by collage and technical students of chemistry and chemical engineering. The textual content covers an analogous floor as prior variations, providing the final thought of chemical equilibrium, together with its statistical improvement, and illustrating its many purposes within the laboratory and undefined.
Creation to Computational Chemistry third variation offers a complete account of the elemental rules underlying diverse computational equipment. absolutely revised and up to date all through to mirror vital technique advancements and enhancements due to the fact book of the former version, this well timed replace contains the next major revisions and new issues: * Polarizable strength fields* Tight-binding DFT* extra broad DFT functionals, excited states and time established molecular homes* sped up Molecular Dynamics equipment* Tensor decomposition tools* Cluster research* decreased scaling and diminished prefactor equipment
A finished assessment of present empirical valence bond (EVB) conception and purposes, some of the most robust instruments for learning chemical procedures within the condensed section and in enzymes. Discusses the appliance of EVB versions to a vast diversity of molecular structures of chemical and organic curiosity, together with response dynamics, layout of man-made catalysts, and the research of advanced organic difficulties Edited by way of a emerging superstar within the box of computational enzymology Foreword via Nobel laureate Arieh Warshel, who first built the EVB procedure
- Correlations in Condensed Matter under Extreme Conditions: A tribute to Renato Pucci on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Quantum Oscillators
- Microreactors in Organic Chemistry and Catalysis
- Combustion Waves and Fronts in Flows: Flames, Shocks, Detonations, Ablation Fronts and Explosion of Stars
Extra info for Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene
Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene by Kazuyoshi Tanaka,S. Iijima