By Jean-Claude Gilles,Virginia March,Wendy O'Mahony,Kirsty Thathapudi,Jayn Witt
This scholar booklet presents a grammar-led method with wide examination guidance to strengthen self sustaining, culturally conscious scholars of German, prepared for the exam.
This booklet is recommended by means of Cambridge foreign Examinations for the newest IGCSE® (0525) and foreign point 1/Level 2 certificates (0677) syllabuses. broad use of German displays the fashion of the checks and, with particular suggestion and perform, it is helping scholars use the bought abilities to their most sensible skill. subject matters on German-speaking cultures are built-in all through to make sure scholars achieve the cultural expertise that's on the center of this qualification.
- boost scholars' skill to exploit German successfully
- Stretch and problem scholars to accomplish their most sensible grades
- make sure the development required for additional research at A-level or identical
- supply perception and inspire a good angle in the direction of different cultures
The publication offers updated content material following a transparent sequencing of subject matters designed in particular for instructing German at this point. it's designed to improve spontaneous, convinced linguists who're in a position to growth to additional examine of German.
- instructor source + Audio-CDs (ISBN 9781471833076) comprises all recordings and transcripts including special assistance, editable vocabulary lists, cultural PowerPoints and interactive quizzes
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781471833182)
Vocabulary is usually to be had on-line at Vocab exhibit, an interactive studying application
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for extra information.
Read Online or Download Cambridge IGCSE® French Student Book Second Edition PDF
Similar foreign languages books
Tuvaluan is a Polynesian language spoken by way of the 9,000 population of the 9 atolls of Tuvalu within the significant Pacific, in addition to small and transforming into Tuvaluan groups in Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia. This grammar is the 1st distinct description of the constitution of Tuvaluan, one of many least well-documented languages of Polynesia.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Deutsch - Literatur, Werke, notice: 1,0, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Institut für Kunst- und Kulturwissenschaften, Seminar für Kulturwissenschaft), Veranstaltung: Kultur- und Wissenschaftsgeschichte des Leeren und des Nichts, 14 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der Arbeit wird untersucht, ob die Funktion der city Legends mit der der traditionellen Sagen vergleichbar ist.
Translation and Translating in German stories is a set of essays in honour of Professor Raleigh Whitinger, a well-loved pupil of German literature, an inspiring instructor, and a superb editor and translator. Its twenty chapters, written by way of Canadian and foreign specialists discover new views on translation and German stories as they tell techniques of identification formation, gendered representations, visible and textual mediations, and instructing and studying practices.
- Five Centuries of Spanish Literature: From the Cid through the Golden Age
- Das Elsass - Geschichte und historisch bedingte Probleme einer Region (German Edition)
- Lær Portugisisk - Hurtig / Lett / Effektivt: 2000 Viktige Vokabularer (Norwegian Edition)
- Let's Learn - Learn Filipino
Additional info for Cambridge IGCSE® French Student Book Second Edition
Cambridge IGCSE® French Student Book Second Edition by Jean-Claude Gilles,Virginia March,Wendy O'Mahony,Kirsty Thathapudi,Jayn Witt