By Walter W. Piegorsch,A. John Bailer
- Provides a coherent advent to intermediate and complex tools for modeling and examining environmental facts.
- Takes a data-oriented method of describing many of the equipment.
- Illustrates the equipment with real-world examples
- Features huge routines, permitting use as a direction textual content.
- Includes examples of SAS laptop code for implementation of the statistical tools.
- Connects to a website that includes options to workouts, additional laptop code, and extra fabric.
- Serves as an outline of equipment for interpreting environmental info, permitting use as a reference textual content for environmental technological know-how execs.
Graduate scholars of facts learning environmental facts research will locate this valuable as will practising facts analysts and environmental scientists together with experts in atmospheric technological know-how, biology and biomedicine, chemistry, ecology, environmental overall healthiness, geography, and geology.
Read Online or Download Analyzing Environmental Data PDF
Best probability & statistics books
Ideals, Interactions and personal tastes in determination Making mixes a range of papers, offered on the 8th Foundations and purposes of application and probability conception (`FUR VIII') convention in Mons, Belgium, including a couple of solicited papers from famous authors within the box. This publication addresses the various questions that experience lately emerged within the study on decision-making and hazard idea.
Bayesian statistical tools became universal for info research and modelling in recent times, and the insects software program has develop into the preferred software program for Bayesian research around the world. Authored via the workforce that initially built this software program, The insects ebook offers a realistic creation to this application and its use.
The Wiley-Interscience Paperback sequence includes chosen books which have been made extra available to shoppers with a purpose to raise international attraction and basic flow. With those new unabridged softcover volumes, Wiley hopes to increase the lives of those works through making them to be had to destiny generations of statisticians, mathematicians, and scientists.
In diesem Lehrbuch kommen die wichtigsten Konzepte der elementaren Stochastik vor, und es wird klar, dass sie eine enge Beziehung zum "wirklichen Leben" haben. Es ist kein "trockenes" Lehrbuch, sondern es enthält neben dem Lehrstoff viele ergänzende Bemerkungen und Bilder zur representation. guy kann sich einige der behandeltenThemen auch durch kleine Computerprogramme visualisieren lassen, die auf der zum Buch gehörigen Internetseite zur Verfügung gestellt werden.
- Multiple Factor Analysis by Example Using R (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- Selected Works of A. N. Kolmogorov: Volume II Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics: Volume 2 (Mathematics and its Applications)
- Irrfahrten und verwandte Zufälle: Ein elementarer Einstieg in die stochastischen Prozesse (German Edition)
- Advanced Materials for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Safety (Advanced Material Series)
- Statistical Modelling and Regression Structures: Festschrift in Honour of Ludwig Fahrmeir
Additional info for Analyzing Environmental Data
Analyzing Environmental Data by Walter W. Piegorsch,A. John Bailer