By Chih-p'ing Chou,Liping Yu,Joanne Chiang
A mirrored image of Reality is an anthology of contemporary chinese language brief tales designed as an advanced-level textbook for college students who've accomplished no less than 3 years of college-level chinese language. whereas many advanced-level chinese textbooks tension purely useful verbal exchange, this textbook makes use of tales from recognized chinese language authors not just to augment scholars' language talent, but in addition to show scholars to the literature, historical past, and evolution of recent chinese language society.
The twelve tales chosen for this textbook are written by means of such modern authors as Yu Hua, Wang Anyi, and Gao Xingjian, and feature seemed in numerous newspapers and magazines in China. each one tale is stuffed with beneficial sentence constructions, vocabulary, and cultural details, and is through an in depth vocabulary record, a number of sentence constitution examples, grammar routines, and dialogue questions. The textbook additionally features a entire pinyin index. A mirrored image of truth will successfully increase scholars' chinese abilities and their knowing of cutting-edge China.
- Advanced-level chinese textbook
- Selected brief tales mirror modern chinese language society and culture
- Extensive vocabulary lists, sentence constitution examples, grammar routines, and dialogue questions
- Comprehensive pinyin index
Read or Download A Reflection of Reality: Selected Readings in Contemporary Chinese Short Stories (The Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese) PDF
Similar foreign languages books
Tuvaluan is a Polynesian language spoken through the 9,000 population of the 9 atolls of Tuvalu within the crucial Pacific, in addition to small and becoming Tuvaluan groups in Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia. This grammar is the 1st specific description of the constitution of Tuvaluan, one of many least well-documented languages of Polynesia.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Deutsch - Literatur, Werke, word: 1,0, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Institut für Kunst- und Kulturwissenschaften, Seminar für Kulturwissenschaft), Veranstaltung: Kultur- und Wissenschaftsgeschichte des Leeren und des Nichts, 14 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der Arbeit wird untersucht, ob die Funktion der city Legends mit der der traditionellen Sagen vergleichbar ist.
Translation and Translating in German reviews is a suite of essays in honour of Professor Raleigh Whitinger, a well-loved pupil of German literature, an inspiring instructor, and a very good editor and translator. Its twenty chapters, written via Canadian and overseas specialists discover new views on translation and German stories as they tell approaches of identification formation, gendered representations, visible and textual mediations, and instructing and studying practices.
- Des Zaren zweiter Körper: Analyse der thematischen Ebene der Effigie in der Erzählung “Voskovaja persona” von Jurij Tynjanov (German Edition)
- Italo Svevos "Una Vita" - Alfonso Nittis Beziehungen zu seiner Mutter und anderen Frauen (German Edition)
- Das Französische im Aostatal. Nur noch eine künstliche Aufrechterhaltung? (German Edition)
- Keep Talking Spanish Audio Course - Ten Days to Confidence: Enhanced Edition (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks)
- Get Started in Turkish Absolute Beginner Course: The essential introduction to reading, writing, speaking and understanding a new language (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks Book 5)
Extra resources for A Reflection of Reality: Selected Readings in Contemporary Chinese Short Stories (The Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese)
A Reflection of Reality: Selected Readings in Contemporary Chinese Short Stories (The Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese) by Chih-p'ing Chou,Liping Yu,Joanne Chiang